REVIEW FROM UNBOX THERAPY
REVIEW FROM 9TO5MAC
The world's first invisible USB-C hub for MacBook Pro
DGRULE INVISIBLE HUB REVIEW: DISAPPEARS UNDER THE MACBOOK PRO
The new Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports still doesn't work with some devices. You need a dongle for everything!
New 16" MacBook Pro 2019 Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Ports
Introducing DGRule Invisible Hub
Lightweight, portable, convenient and invisible
Easy pick and go anywhere with DGRule
DGRule is an invisible hub for all your cords
This gives you dongle-free working space where cables can be seen uncluttered.
Compare with other dongles
Compare to other multiple adapters in the market, it can serve multiple connections simultaneously without creating a mess, connecting to the back of your MacBook.
Replace all other dongles with DGRule Invisible Hub
The multi-tasking hub also has a firm stability feature
Just simply snap the DGRule on both sides of MacBook, Never fall off or get loose
Works perfectly on the table and laps
Simultaneously connect your Thunderbolt 3, HDMI display, USB-C, Mini DP
charging 100W at full speed thru DGRule Invisible Hub.
All while charging your MacBook Pro with 100W power
The built-in cooling pad prevents Hub from overheating
Lightweight as iPhone 11 Pro
- Input: 2 x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C
- Video Ports: 1x HDMI, 1x Mini DisplayPort.
Mini DP Port – Resolution is 4K 30Hz max, Support MST and SST, Support 4K or 2 k for simultaneous use.
HDMI Port – Resolution is 4K 30Hz max, Support MST and SST, Support 4K or 2 k for simultaneous use.
- USB C PLUG 1 – Supports charging, DP, PD3.0, And support USB C 3.1 Gen1 5Gbps data transfer. Wall charger tothe computer (the max input is 87W). From MacBook output (the max output is 5V/3A).
- USB C PLUG 2 and USB C (TBT3) PORT– USB C(TBT3 Pass through), Support full-featured type c , PD100W/USB3.2/TBT3
- USB C F(PD and DATA PORT) – Supports charging, PD3.0, And support USB C 3.1 Gen1 5Gbps data transfer. Wall charger to the computer (the max input is 100W). From Docking output (the max output is share 5V/1.5A).
- 3 USB 3.0 Ports – Transfer rate is 5Gbps. Output is total share 5V/1.5A. Can work with 3 USB flash disk or Can work with 1 hard disk + 2 USB flash disk.
- Audio Port – 2CH stereo output and Mic input, 96KHz Sample Rate, 3.5 Audio plug automatic identification.
- Card Reader – Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC,Class 10,8, 6,4,2 protocol and SD3.0 UHS-1 with speed up to 104Mb/s, Both Micro and SD ports can work simultaneously. Max card reading capacity is 512 Gb.
- POWER LED- LED 1:Connection indication LED，LED2: Power/ Charge Indicator LED
- High-quality stylish aluminum alloy enclosure, fast heat dissipation, soft silicone non-slip pad, prevent slipping, perfectly match your MacBook
- Case Material: CNC anodized aluminum enclosure
- Color: Space Gray
--Under 25℃ ambient temperature, maximum product surface temperature is ≤50℃.
--Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C
--Operating Humidity: 5% to 85% (Non-condensing)
--Non-operating Humidity: 5% ~ 90 % (Non-condensing)
Design and Development
Process for Making CNC precision milled aluminum enclosure
DGRule on CES2020
For more than ten years working experience, our team has developed computer accessories, including USB card readers, USB flash drives, USB docking systems, USB-C data conversion systems, and video conversion systems. We have seen USB-C reach new popularity levels, and while there are many USB-C-enabled products available, there is no product that is convenient, lightweight, and designed specifically for MacBook users.
Setting out to solve this problem, our research development team spent a whole year investigating and comparing other products, committing ourselves to creating a docking station that would fit with the MacBook Pro both functionally and in terms of style. Using a CNC process aluminum alloy shell, our docking station is lightweight and thin, matching the MacBook perfectly and meeting all your charging, USB, and video interface needs. We call our station DGRule, and it is going to make your life a whole lot easier.
Spread the Word!
In addition to making a monetary contribution to this campaign, go ahead and tell your fellow Apple fans about DGRule. This is a hub that all MacBook Pro users should know about, and you can help us with that in a big way.
We appreciate all your support, monetary and non-monetary alike, and we thank you for taking the time to read about what we are doing.